Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BUH-nana
#1

You are a giant lame-o.

You were supposed to do something for me, yesterday. I am uber dissapointed with you! :ct: for shame.
Reply
#2

apple Wrote:You are a giant lame-o.

You were supposed to do something for me, yesterday. I am uber dissapointed with you! :ct: for shame.

Well, I wish there was another way. Perhaps I email them to you.

Our washer got sick and is now barfing up copius amounts of water. The cat ran by wet, looking at me like I had dunked him in the toilet and I was like "what the fuck happened to you?" Then I saw a river of water rushing by. I didn't think that was good.
Reply
#3

Ha. Thats funny, kinda.

I wish to see some wet-kitty pictures. I hope you took some, or you'll have to repeat the incident. I am leaving now. :yay:
Reply
#4

apple Wrote:Ha. Thats funny, kinda.

I wish to see some wet-kitty pictures. I hope you took some, or you'll have to repeat the incident. I am leaving now. :yay:
I am so glad you find this amusing, .I am so glad you find this amusing, .Is
some wet-kitty pictures a movie?Don't worry about it, .Right now?
Bye bye.I'm glad your impressed, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

apple Wrote:I wish to see some wet-kitty pictures.

HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!

:loool: Nice.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-27-2008, 11:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-06-2007, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)