Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Night of the living deads
#1

This movies is still as good....

btw let's do a game. It's the night, the deads are coming out of their graves.

What do you do ? Where you go ? What are your plans.

ah.
Reply
#2

Are they bad? decomposed? Do they smell?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I would go to Chuck Norris' house.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:This movies is still as good....

btw let's do a game. It's the night, the deads are coming out of their graves.

What do you do ? Where you go ? What are your plans.

ah.


:lool:

I'd do what Shawn did.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)