Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I don't like searching, and don't feel like reading.
#1

Can some explain "chips" and why I need them for hte arcade?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

no
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:no
Thanks Nana, you were always my favorite.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Nana < Anhil8tor and Woolygoat now.
Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:Thanks Nana, you were always my favorite.

Anytime. Confusedlaptom:
Reply
#6

isn't that british for fries?
Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Can some explain "chips" and why I need them for hte arcade?

chips are best with fishes but around here they smell strong so we only kept chips.

chips aren't dollars or euros or fishes they are chips to access the areas you'll need to pay for.

chips you get'em posting around
every day you'll lose chips (it's the michman tax)
you'll have to post or you'll finish "in red"
and then no chips
no gain, no gain
no pain err no fun.

ditto ? dood ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)