Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Watching some lame reality show
#1

it's "girls bad club" or "girls gone bad club".

The idea is : put 10 strippers in a house (all psychologically stable stuff) and give'm booze and stuff.

Watch the catfights.

it's very lame they just can't stop being bitchy to each others.
Reply
#2

I've seen it. Fucking great TV.

One show, the girls had to come up with a marketing plan to sell a perfume. One of the girls said, "We have to sell it? Shit I ain't never sold nothing but cocaine and my ass"
Reply
#3

I bet there's a few Internet Forum broads that would fit right in there.
Reply
#4

what channel is this on?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Seems that it was some "VH1" product (link)

Damn yeah those are just a bunch of sluts one seems even to have schizophrenia... I say quality material here
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)