Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's kinda like old times...
#1

around here....Minus TF. What are the chances Paddy can work his magic?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Does that mean I will get cock pics from you?
Reply
#3

can we do a round of mich is soooo gay jokes?
Reply
#4

as soon as we find his crackers

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Sunny Wrote:Does that mean I will get cock pics from you?

I said old times....not old man times.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

This is the reason everybody left.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:This is the reason everybody left.

Great, now your going to hurt my feelings.?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34113
Reply
#9

Hell I ask Mich for cock pics and Banana ends up in my PM box.
I am lucky today!! :wub:
Reply
#10

Sunny Wrote:Hell I ask Mich for cock pics and Banana ends up in my PM box.
I am lucky today!! :wub:


Cock-banana
That's the link right there Wink
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Cock-banana
That's the link right there Wink

I would be lucky to use Banana any day :lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)