Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There was a show that would come on in the late 90s
#1

I think on fox 15...

It was similar to american gladiators with contenders going against characters. Anyone happen to remember the name of this show?
Reply
#2

Do you think we all had the local fox 15 where we lived?What kind of events did they do?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Maybe it wasn't fox for everyone...

They was a gladiator style events. I remember one guy was an Egyptian but its all kinda fuzzy because I used to get really high while watching it. I had some sort of smoky flashback last night while watching AG...

It was a nationally televised show though...
Reply
#4

an egyptian guy.Great description.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:an egyptian guy.Great description.

dude used to wear an outfit and stuff...

lemme see if I can find it. It used to come on around 11pm on the weekend..

fuck now its buggin me
Reply
#6

I'm trying to remember a show I watched in the 80's.It had a guy who wore sneakers in it.Can anyone help?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm trying to remember a show I watched in the 80's.It had a guy who wore sneakers in it.Can anyone help?

Starsky & Hutch ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

New Hampshire primary


McCain (36) Romney(24) Huckabee(12)

Obama(35) Clinton(31) Edwards(22)


Keep in mind I nailed Obama's % in Iowa when some werent even predicting him to win.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Starsky & Hutch ...???


No.The guy used to wear a hat sometimes.Hope that helps.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:No.The guy used to wear a hat sometimes.Hope that helps.

Cat in the hat????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

Thanks wooly but it was Battle Dome....


and it appears that one of them is a gladiator now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-AHEZGnAd8"]YouTube - BATTLE DOME PROMO with Sassy Battle Butts[/ame]
Reply
#12

I remember that show.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I remember that show.

Ha!


I remembered one of the contenders breaking his leg... I can't find the video yet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)