Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello guest
#1

How are you?

I see you here daily.. why won't you reg a nic?
Reply
#2

back again?

How are you today?
Reply
#3

finally!

I see you've noticed my thread.

If you don't want to go through regging a nic.. just email me what nic you want and what password you'd like.

anhil8tor_2001@yahoo.com
Reply
#4

Hopefully this guy takes it in the ass so we can have a replacement for What?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Hopefully this guy takes it in the ass so we can have a replacement for What?

It COULD be a girl...


either way if they do take it in the scooter they'll be very popular here.

no emails yet.
Reply
#6

how's your myspace recruiting going?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:how's your myspace recruiting going?

terrible...

most of the peeps don't get back with me. only one regged and posted...
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Hopefully this guy takes it in the ass so we can have a replacement for What?

I was gonna offer him/her my nic but if they're not gonna bring anything fresh to the table then fuckit
Reply
#9

I still see you buddy.


Nice of you to come by regularly.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor is a nosy bitch.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Anhil8tor is a nosy bitch.

Yes of course and I have his IP and proxy location wrote down. Now I'll coordinate with admins at other boards to see if he posts anywhere else.
Reply
#12

Paddy?


you could save me some time if you tell me who it is.
Reply
#13

I was doing research for work on something and came across this site and put this places web address in.The results are amusing.

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/insanet...?metric=uv

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-05-2005, 01:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)