Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guest Viewing Thread
#1

"How to eat pussy " (link here)


:lool: "someone failed the oral ?"
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:"How to eat pussy " (link here)


:lool: "someone failed the oral ?"
I'm serious....I think someone died with that thread up on their screen. Every day, no matter the time, you can look at the "Whos online list" and there is a guest viewing that thread. And the funny thing is, the link doesn't even work anymore.
Reply
#3

mmh maybe he keep clicking on that link hoping for a comeback ?

"must have...that...click...*error*...must have that...click.."
Reply
#4

I think he is dead. When AOL cancels his account, maybe they'll log him off.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I think he is dead. When AOL cancels his account, maybe they'll log him off.

every month AOL loses subscribers (proves somewhat that you need a few month training to send a monkey in space but years to educate joe in using a computar).

In fact they just die "AOL subscribers doesn't gosub they just die()"

On a side note I grabbed one aol enveloppe while I was there, doodz they gave 1175 hours free; looks like someone is having an hard time.

Let's come back on the matter, did you see that vid ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)