Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fantasy Trade Question

Jeremy Shockey for Derrick Ward straight up.

I have none of them ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

I think Shockey is due for some more touches and will be complaining to get them.Its a tough call and depends on who you have at RB already.Tight ends are hard to replace.I'd probably take Ward.

See You In Toledo

The Giants are headed to the toilet.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

The Giants could go to the superbowl.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:The Giants could go to the superbowl.

Today, all teams could go to the superbowl.

Giants are more likey to be mathematically eliminated from the post season by week 14 than going to the Bowl.

If given two teams the (4-2) Giants or the (1-4) Saints making the playoffs. I'd bet on the Saints. The Giants current winning streak is going to end at 4 games. Sadly against the 49ers in the Meadowlands. The Giants will end with a better record than the Saints. But, they'll miss the playoffs.

Saints play some of the worst teams in the league.

SanFran
StLouis
Tampa
Arizona
Atlanta(twice)

Who's up fer betting?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

I was not involved in this trade. The last place team was sending shockey to the 2nd place team for ward. the last place team has dallas clark and jeremy shockey so he was looking to shake up his roster. My question was this a fair deal?

Vitamin E Wrote:Today, all teams could go to the superbowl.

Giants are more likey to be mathematically eliminated from the post season by week 14 than going to the Bowl.

If given two teams the (4-2) Giants or the (1-4) Saints making the playoffs. I'd bet on the Saints. The Giants current winning streak is going to end at 4 games. Sadly against the 49ers in the Meadowlands. The Giants will end with a better record than the Saints. But, they'll miss the playoffs.

Saints play some of the worst teams in the league.

SanFran
StLouis
Tampa
Arizona
Atlanta(twice)

Who's up fer betting?

Thanks for that.Seriously.

Giants have a fairly easy schedule as well.The Saints beat up a Seattle team whose wheels are falling off.

SAN FRANCISCO W
Miami (London) W
11/4 BYE
DALLAS L
Detroit W
MINNESOTA W
Chicago W
Philadelphia L
WASHINGTON W
Buffalo W
NEW ENGLAND L

See You In Toledo

Eli Manning is awful.

[Image: boston.jpg]

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was not involved in this trade. The last place team was sending shockey to the 2nd place team for ward. the last place team has dallas clark and jeremy shockey so he was looking to shake up his roster. My question was this a fair deal?

Its not outrageously unfair.I would do the deal if I had Clark.

See You In Toledo

WoolyGoat Wrote:Eli Manning is awful.

I was listening to espn radio this morning and they pointed out that Eli has as many wins a Peyton did at this point in his career.His other stats are close too.

See You In Toledo

I guess Peyton used to be pretty lousy too.

Maybe the Giants will win it all this year.

WoolyGoat Wrote:I guess Peyton used to be pretty lousy too.

Maybe the Giants will win it all this year.

I'm no eli fan but I don't think he's not capable of starting in the NFL.Rank the best teams in the NFC and you'll see the Giants are close to the top.Its a weak conference.I didnt say they'd win it but they can go to the superbowl.

See You In Toledo

he's better than Kerry Collins

If you were starting a franchise today and had to pick a QB to build around he's in the top 5.I'm not sold on Rivers yet.I don't like Rothelsburger.After that its Eli.I'm rooting against him but the NFL lacks good QB's which is why Vinny Testeverde has thrown a TD pass in 21 straight years.

Brady
P Manning
Palmer
V Young

See You In Toledo

Yeah the talent falls off the table after the top 4. I don't buy Roethlisberger either, never did.

Romo? Brees? Cutler? I bet a lot of "experts" would vote for Schaub. No real reason to put any of those guys ahead of Eli though, or vice versa.

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah the talent falls off the table after the top 4. I don't buy Roethlisberger either, never did.

Romo? Brees? Cutler? I bet a lot of "experts" would vote for Schaub. No real reason to put any of those guys ahead of Eli though, or vice versa.

I think Brees is better.Romo probably is but he's got TO so I wonder how much that helps.Fuck Cutler.

See You In Toledo

I kinda think TO is overrated. Dude drops a lot of balls.

WoolyGoat Wrote:I kinda think TO is overrated. Dude drops a lot of balls.

always has...

my biggest problem with him when he as a 9er was he'd drop ALOT of balls

TO get his td's in spite of the dropped balls.Plus he demands a double team that free's other guys up.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam