Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yesterday I registered for
#1

a class called "Activities for the Mentally Retarded".

At first, I honestly thought this would be in the women studies section as opposed to physical education.

It is cute that someone is going to try to teach this subject to me considering I am an expert in this field. For I have conducted physical activities with many mentally retarded women.

I need some more credits to graduate so I'm strongly considering taking one of the following courses:

Introduction to Women's Studies: Sex, Gender, and Power
An interdisciplinary introduction to the study of women. From the first and second waves of feminism to grrrl power's cyberactivism and empowerment through femininity. Material and social constructions of sex and gender. Power and dynamics, which drive and structure women's lives. Expressions and representations of women's experiences.

Money: Political Economy of Women in the United States
Economic and political analysis of women's power in United States society. Women as paid workers in the formal economic structure and as unpaid workers in the parallel home economy. Social class, gender, and race in the allocation of economic and political power. Formal and informal challenges to the legal and political system.

Women and Politics in the United States
Women and politics in the context of the United States of America. Gaining the right to vote; the Equal Rights Amendment; women as political leaders; racial and ethnic diversity of U.S. women; the "gender gap." Policy issues including the feminization of poverty and social welfare. This course is the same as Political Science 31.

Politics and Sexuality
Examination of the theory and practice of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender politics in the US including: the many ways the state regulates sexuality and gender through law and policy; the emergence of modern civil rights movements of sexual minorities, and brings in several theoretical approaches including queer theory, Black queer studies, and transgender studies. This course is the same as Political Science 78.5.

Philosophy and Feminism
Philosophical feminism. Critical examination of current issues in feminist scholarship. Issues of discrimination, equality, and difference; women in relation to science, epistemology, and political and moral philosophy. This course is the same as Philosophy 15.2.

I probably have no real chance at passing any of these courses but I would quite enjoy submitting a term paper about the time a girl told me she once has sex through a paper bag after swallowing my cum. Too bad they don't have a Women and Dating course.

It's tough being teh Spork.

-SporK

P.s. Bird33, I signed up for basketball theory and practice and am going to breaking ankles. You would be jealous.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SporK Wrote:a class called "Activities for the Mentally Retarded".

I read this as spork's mom dropping him off at a center somewhere so she can have some time to run errands and shit
Reply
#3

SporK Wrote:P.s. Bird33, I signed up for basketball theory and practice and am going to breaking ankles. You would be jealous.


I have a feeling you're as athletic as the retards you'll be studying.

I took a few basketball\softball classes a while back and was practically teaching the class I was killing people so bad.I never paid attention to the lectures on defense, zones etc because they were from the 50's.. and I ended up failing because of the written tests.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I have a feeling you're as athletic as the retards you'll be studying.

I took a few basketballsoftball classes a while back and was practically teaching the class I was killing people so bad.I never paid attention to the lectures on defense, zones etc because they were from the 50's.. and I ended up failing because of the written tests.

I dropped this course today. Dude told me I had to buy a book when I just wanted to break ankles. Also wouldn't let me run a full court game.

Unfortunate.

-SporK

P.s. Bird, you brag about stealing bases in transgender softball. I used to play ball vs/with overgrown negros. Maybe you've heard of 2 of them...telfair and marbury?

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:I dropped this course today. Dude told me I had to buy a book when I just wanted to break ankles. Also wouldn't let me run a full court game.

Unfortunate.

-SporK

P.s. Bird, you brag about stealing bases in transgender softball. I used to play ball vs/with overgrown negros. Maybe you've heard of 2 of them...telfair and marbury?
Standing on the side of a court while they play is not running ball with them.All the sudden your an ankle breaker?Please.

I've played in places that would scare the shit out of you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Standing on the side of a court while they play is not running ball with them.All the sudden your an ankle breaker?Please.

I've played in places that would scare the shit out of you.

Put it this way: If I didn't discover that I like getting blowjobs from sluts way more than showing up for practice or spending every second I'm awake on the court (ala black kids from the projects) I would have made a division I roster.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

Confusedcratch:


so black dudes don't like blowjobs from sluts?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)