04-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Fabricating the case against Iran
04-13-2007, 09:26 PM
^^ not mine.
04-13-2007, 09:59 PM
ntype Wrote:^^ not mine.
uh huh.
04-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Don't you think invading Canada and taking it over would have been a better and easier idea than invading Iraq?For one it would be a cake walk as I'm not sure canadians are capable of killing anything larger than a beaver.Its right there too, no long treks to the desert.Damn you GWB!
See You In Toledo
04-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Iranian bots. Interesting.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
04-13-2007, 10:53 PM
is this the only way to get sandog here
04-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Anhil8tor Wrote:is this the only way to get sandog here
I miss you my cajun lover.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
War with Iran
ntype
Last Post by ntype
09-26-2007, 10:28 AM
09-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Will the USA Invade Iran?
ParlamentMX
Last Post by ntype
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
In Case E Ever Comes Around, Nice Pussy
Blueeyedwoman
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


