Poll: Which mods to uninstall ... - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Arcade
5.56%
2
5.56%
VbPlaza
2.78%
1
2.78%
Image Host
19.44%
7
19.44%
Shoutbox
16.67%
6
16.67%
Vbookie
11.11%
4
11.11%
Sassy
44.44%
16
44.44%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Changin' stuff and things ....
#1

Which mods can I unistall ??????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I would get rid of most things. This is a forum not a arcade. You need people to concentrate on posting if you want this place to make it.
Reply
#3

The Last Man Wrote:I would get rid of most things. This is a forum not a arcade. You need people to concentrate on posting if you want this place to make it.
What would make you get rid of most things?That is just your personal opinion.
Thank you for your criticism.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:What would make you get rid of most things?That is just your personal opinion.
Thank you for your criticism.

Thanks darlin!
Reply
#5

List them and I'll give you a succinct analysis of each one.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

This place to make it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Leave the arcade and the vbPlaza

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:Leave the arcade and the vbPlaza

Seconded.
Reply
#9

the vbookie is used around and it's a nice feature.

the shoutbox...well it's more cosmetic. the image host is not used I mean we could delete it without a second thought
Reply
#10

just delete the entire bored
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

snarg Wrote:just delete the entire bored
thanks

too bad this wasn't one the shown option. now why don't you propose something more constructive instead ?
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:too bad this wasn't one the shown option. now why don't you propose something more constructive instead ?
What does "this" refer to?Why now?
Probably there is a buzz in here.
What is your purpose in asking?


I answer a lot of silly questions.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:too bad this wasn't one the shown option. now why don't you propose something more constructive instead ?

ntype as supreme ruler of the cosmos??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Delete the following forums:

User groups
Site News
Bookie
Free for all
Jokes
Games
Movies
Music Talk
TV Shows
Cartoons & Art
Technical Questions
Lady Candy
All off the Sports
Smackoff
Smackoff Talk

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Delete the following members:

Bill

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Sassy has no idea she should be defending herself, does she?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

I need to create more trolls so I can vote for Sassy over and over again.
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:Sassy has no idea she should be defending herself, does she?

She wants to be put out of her misery.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

I voted.
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:ntype as supreme ruler of the cosmos??

I gave up this job, now you should read some Asimoov story about entropy this should enlight your day.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)