Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does anybody find Madonna Hot anymore?
#1

WWTDD.com described her as looking like the mask from the Saw series.

[Image: Mad-1.jpg][Image: sawmask.jpg]

Seth Myers said this on SNL: "Madonna reportedly told a friend that A-Rod 'has the heart of a poet trapped inside an insanely gorgeous body.' A-Rod then said Madonna has the heart of a gorgeous woman trapped inside the body of a velociraptor."

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

She need to lay off the botox doctors on crack.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

I may still have what it takes to drink her pretty....but can't make any guarantees.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

she's 50 right?I'm really perplexed as to what A-rods doing with her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:she's 50 right?I'm really perplexed as to what A-rods doing with her.

With that face, I hope he's hitting it from the back.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Her box is probably as wet as pine tar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Maybe to keep him interested she got an infield tattoo'd on her lower back.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

poor Madonna... she needs to give it up already.
Reply
#9

this should have been a poll

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Last Post by leucetios
01-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-10-2007, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)