Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ITT: ACC player of the year!
#1

[Image: jared-dudley.jpeg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

ITP:I say he's overrated and won't last 4 years in the NBA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

No way! He'll be ROY and probably NBA MVP next year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I think he's good but a he's a role player at best.His size and quickness is a big advantage right now but in the NBA he's a dime a dozen.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I think he's good but a he's a role player at best.His size and quickness is a big advantage right now but in the NBA he's a dime a dozen.
Undersized guys or guys w/o an NBA position always seem to do better than guys drafted with no game but tons of upppppside.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:Undersized guys or guys w/o an NBA position always seem to do better than guys drafted with no game but tons of upppppside.

Maybe but to me he's a little better on offense than Clarence Witherspoon and thats it.


He needs a big ACC tourney to raise his draft status.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe but to me he's a little better on offense than Clarence Witherspoon and thats it.


He needs a big ACC tourney to raise his draft status.
I agree.

I think Dudley's game could translate the way Ryan Gomes' has, give or take. Of course, Gomes plays for a shitty team that no one watches, so whatever.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:I agree.

I think Dudley's game could translate the way Ryan Gomes' has, give or take. Of course, Gomes plays for a shitty team that no one watches, so whatever.

Is he better than Bill Curley is the only real question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Is he better than Bill Curley is the only real question.
He's got better hair, that's for sure.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I think he's good but a he's a role player at best.His size and quickness is a big advantage right now but in the NBA he's a dime a dozen.

So was Hurley.
Reply
#11

Poppy Wrote:So was Hurley.

Did you know he was in a car accident that ruined his pro career?I'm sure you will once you look it up but that doesnt mean your post is at all accurate since he had a promising NBA future up until then.Plus you can't take away the fact that he was one of the best college point guards ever on one of the best college teams ever.I know you're just viying for my attention but try to come up with a valid point next time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Did you know he was in a car accident that ruined his pro career?I'm sure you will once you look it up but that doesnt mean your post is at all accurate since he had a promising NBA future up until then.Plus you can't take away the fact that he was one of the best college point guards ever on one of the best college teams ever.I know you're just viying for my attention but try to come up with a valid point next time.


A lot of pro athletes have had injuries/accidents that didnt prevent them from separating themselves from average players. Even before the accident, Hurley was average.

If I wanted to get your attention, I'd have CT post in this thread.
Reply
#13

Look at all the fucking hall of famers in this crew.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

Poppy Wrote:A lot of pro athletes have had injuries/accidents that didnt prevent them from separating themselves from average players. Even before the accident, Hurley was average.

If I wanted to get your attention, I'd have CT post in this thread.

Do a lot of great atheletes get hit by drunk drivers and put on life support for a few days and then come back to dominate?He almost died and tore both his knee's up, show me one athelete who came back from that,just one.Guess he was just wasnt that good at all.Look up the accident to see how off base you are.

If you think he was average look up his stats(this is always good to do before spouting off like you have a pair) and show me what part was average.

You just proved to me how ignorant you are when it come to atheltics in general by these posts."that guy who almost died should suck it up even though his legs were crushed otherwise he's average".Typical mouthy bitch whose guy friends just roll their eyes when they talk sports.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:Look at all the fucking hall of famers in this crew.


Its amazing there they've been so great anyway isnt it?thanks for pointing out how great K is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Its amazing there they've been so great anyway isnt it?thanks for pointing out how great K is.
If you can show me where I ever said K was a bad coach, then I'll give you credit for getting me to contradict myself. In the meantime, get a hold of your arguments; I'm not Clay.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Do a lot of great atheletes get hit by drunk drivers and put on life support for a few days and then come back to dominate?He almost died and tore both his knee's up, show me one athelete who came back from that,just one.Guess he was just wasnt that good at all.Look up the accident to see how off base you are.

If you think he was average look up his stats(this is always good to do before spouting off like you have a pair) and show me what part was average.

You just proved to me how ignorant you are when it come to atheltics in general by these posts."that guy who almost died should suck it up even though his legs were crushed otherwise he's average".Typical mouthy bitch whose guy friends just roll their eyes when they talk sports.
Jay Williams?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:If you can show me where I ever said K was a bad coach, then I'll give you credit for getting me to contradict myself. In the meantime, get a hold of your arguments; I'm not Clay.

You think I'm really paying attention to you?

You got to figure he's got a few in the league now with Grant Hill and Elton Brand.I know they're debatable.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Do a lot of great atheletes get hit by drunk drivers and put on life support for a few days and then come back to dominate?He almost died and tore both his knee's up, show me one athelete who came back from that,just one.Guess he was just wasnt that good at all.Look up the accident to see how off base you are.

If you think he was average look up his stats(this is always good to do before spouting off like you have a pair) and show me what part was average.

You just proved to me how ignorant you are when it come to atheltics in general by these posts."that guy who almost died should suck it up even though his legs were crushed otherwise he's average".Typical mouthy bitch whose guy friends just roll their eyes when they talk sports.


Re read my post "BEFORE the accident, he was average." , If you can take Duke cock out of your mouth long enough to actually read the posts, your arguments would carry more weight . Need a tampon, pussy?
Reply
#20

Any chance duke plays BC in the ACC Tourney?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)