Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

i was just checking out ct's place
#1

newest registered user : wreckedem.

i think tom is back.
Reply
#2

link?
Reply
#3

http://cameltoe.s4.bizhat.com/
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:http://cameltoe.s4.bizhat.com/

I always thought that it wasn't you and the whole stuff is a joke. seems dead from what I see.

call me if there's a strange smell around :d
Reply
#5

Oh goodie another forum
Reply
#6

Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information

Click Here to return to the Index

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#7

stop spamming other boards, faggot!
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:I always thought that it wasn't you and the whole stuff is a joke. seems dead from what I see.

call me if there's a strange smell around :d


shut the fuck up.
Reply
#9

FuckYoPost Wrote:Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information

Click Here to return to the Index


done
Reply
#10

On a scale from zero to BIAB's forum, where would your's rank?
Reply
#11

StreetLight Wrote:On a scale from zero to BIAB's forum, where would your's rank?

if every board in the world were shut down, i'd have a hard time remembering my log in there.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:if every board in the world were shut down, i'd have a hard time remembering my log in there.


I don't have one at your place.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I don't have one at your place.

and whos fault is this?
Reply
#14

Another shit forum I won't visit.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Another shit forum I won't visit.

its money, friend.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:its money, friend.

Does Stoney post there?
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Does Stoney post there?

we dont have the search feature, so no.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:we dont have the search feature, so no.

Exactly what I was getting at. That also mean 8 won't join there.

it's money, friend!
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:Exactly what I was getting at. That also mean 8 won't join there.

it's money, friend!


i knew what i was doing when i built her.
Reply
#20

I need to reg there. I heard it's the next big thing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by dodsno
03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-04-2010, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)