Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why doesn't my birthday
#1

show up on the index?
Reply
#2

goldan Wrote:show up on the index?
Look to your left.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Sassy Wrote:Look to your left.

STFU!





Happy Birthday goldan.
Reply
#4

Thanks
Reply
#5

Happy B-day. May you find a big bag of weed.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Happy B-day. May you find a big bag of weed.
I hope so. I've been saving the last of what I was given last time for a birthday bowl.
Reply
#7

no no have an excellent bday.

at some moment I wondered if you were a real chick but fuka...err michman talking to you only means a positive hit.
Reply
#8

Have U checked the box that it MAY show ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Have U checked the box that it MAY show ...???

hey boss long time no see ? how's life lately ?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Have U checked the box that it MAY show ...???

yeah. Then I unchecked it because it still didn't show.
Reply
#11

People have to start their own birthday threads now? No wonder this place is going to the dogs.

EDIT: Happy birthday goldan!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Thanks, freal
Reply
#13

get fucked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Sassy Wrote:Look to your left.

Every thing you own is in the box to the left...

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#15

Happy Birthday!!!
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Every thing you own is in the box to the left...

OMG I fucking hate that song! >_<
Reply
#17

you wanna be my BFF?
Reply
#18

It's there now, and 24 looks a lot older than 23. I still fuck up and say I'm 21 or 22 sometimes.
Reply
#19

Happy Birthday!
Reply
#20

Thank you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by dodsno
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)