Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year
#1

I do have Sept. 2 at this time, for a 24hr trip on the 40' sportfishing
vessel Strike Zone.

You can take six anglers. We furnish all bait, tackle, ice, fish cleaning
and cook a hot meal.

The boat has two staterooms, head, galley, flying bridge, fighting chair,
AC, TV and bunks.

The cost for the trip is $2500.00 plus fuel. Fuel on the 24hr trip has been
running from $450.00 to $650.00.


[Image: FH000007.jpg]
[Image: FH000008.jpg]
[Image: FH010038.jpg]
[Image: swordfish053.jpg]
Reply
#2

seems cool, no hurricanes in september or do you think that you can survive a 8000 km trip like those mexican fishrmens ?
Reply
#3

Whats fuel end up costing per trip?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I do have Sept. 2 at this time, for a 24hr trip on the 40' sportfishing
vessel Strike Zone.

You can take six anglers. We furnish all bait, tackle, ice, fish cleaning
and cook a hot meal.

The boat has two staterooms, head, galley, flying bridge, fighting chair,
AC, TV and bunks.

The cost for the trip is $2500.00 plus fuel. Fuel on the 24hr trip has been
running from $450.00 to $650.00.


....
Reply
#5

I read it wrong.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Roughly $500 per person, not too bad for an overnighter. Where's it leave out of?

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#7

Please don't fuck up the tuna with an overload of spices the same way you fuck up your filets.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

Beautiful boat.
Reply
#9

lookout below Wrote:Roughly $500 per person, not too bad for an overnighter. Where's it leave out of?


My guess is Cocodrie or Venice.
Reply
#10

grand isle...

and those filets were awesome!

I hope one day you come through lafayette and stop here.. i'll cook a fillet for you.
Reply
#11

I have the 24 hour trip booked for September 1, 2007... it ran $3,600 for the boat and the captain said if we don't have 1,400 pounds of fish at the end of 24 hours.. we'll get some extra time...

[Image: dd1.jpg]
Reply
#12

I hope to land one of thes
[Image: wBluefin.gif]e
Reply
#13

Watching how sexual predators meet people on the internet is fascinating.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)