Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's running the Moon troll?
#1

A for effort.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

He's posting a lot. Gotta give him a cookie for that.
Reply
#3

I've been gone all morning only to come back and see the same shit sitting here.
Reply
#4

It's Ass-sack, a proud tdf'er.
Reply
#5

Blondie Wrote:I've been gone all morning only to come back and see the same shit sitting here.
Blondie Wrote:I've been gone all morning only to come back and see the same shit sitting here.
Let me summarize the posts for you.
Mix the following words up to get your own Moon post.


Bode'
Gay Rape
teh
ownster
retarded

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Rack the fuckin Trolls.

[Image: skeered.jpg]
Reply
#7

Ashsak Wrote:Rack the fuckin Trolls.


You know nothing about the Trolls, bitch.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:You know nothing about the Trolls, bitch.

Have the trolls paid a visit to that coffin place? Just askin.:eek:
Reply
#9

trouble Wrote:Have the trolls paid a visit to that coffin place? Just askin.:eek:


No point in wasting energy on something that's dead.
Reply
#10

I think Bad Moon spammed the hell out of it and MP had to clean it up.
Maybe I'm running the Moon troll.. hehe.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Reaper
04-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-02-2008, 06:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)