Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many points are they worth?
#1

Bra/panty pic

nekkid ass pic

nekkid tit pic

pic of the snatch

Full frontal nudity.
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:Bra/panty pic

nekkid ass pic

nekkid tit pic

pic of the snatch

Full frontal nudity.

Whose shit are we talking about?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:Whose shit are we talking about?

I'm just looking for a base value.
inflation/deflation would be applied on an individual basis.
Reply
#4

nekkid ass pics are priceless

prolly
Reply
#5

When you figure it out let me know. I don't want to undersell anything.
Reply
#6

Thanks for taking our PM's public.
Reply
#7

I almost said the worng thing

prolly
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Thanks for taking our PM's public.


no one knew until now sweetie.

prolly
Reply
#9

SizeMatters Wrote:no one knew until now sweetie.


Nobody gets me.>_>
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:Thanks for taking our PM's public.

I'm sorry I don't remember mentioning you in this thread.
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Nobody gets me.>_>


I get to know people best by examining their naked breasts and asses.

prolly
Reply
#12

[Image: christytits.jpg]


Are there really enough points in the bank?

I say no.
Reply
#13

I send you a junk pic

prolly
Reply
#14

Blondie Wrote:[Image: christytits.jpg]


Are there really enough points in the bank?

I say no.

We own the points printing company. I don't remember there being an option for pertty shirt pics.
Reply
#15

SizeMatters Wrote:I send you a junk pic


I've seen it.

Your cock has it's own internet life.
Reply
#16

I dont believe you.

prolly
Reply
#17

but if I did, is it more interesting than its real life?

prolly
Reply
#18

SizeMatters Wrote:but if I did, is it more interesting than its real life?


I dunno but if it is, it's my hero.
Reply
#19

Shenanigans Wrote:I'm sorry I don't remember mentioning you in this thread.


oopsie..I was just kidding...
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:I dunno but if it is, it's my hero.


I now wish I had phrased this differently so it would be more clear that you just said my cock is your hero.

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2008, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Paddy
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)