Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mavs vs. Heat
#1

Mavs 29, Heat 24 currently.
Reply
#2

thanks for the update

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Heat 98-74. Shaq. 'nuff said. Foul was b/s.
Reply
#4

Er, maybe I should stick with tennis theards?
Reply
#5

maybe pepsi will discuss the nba finals witcha

:lool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Last Post by rekcufssa
06-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Last Post by cLaY
09-22-2005, 05:14 PM
Last Post by Michman
07-26-2005, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)