Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mavs vs. Heat, Game Just Starting
#1

Game 3 of the NBA Finals. Ima watch while hanging out.
Reply
#2

It's so cool that Flumper is singing the anthum.
Reply
#3

why are you invisible?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Outing invisible people is gax.
Reply
#5

Because I had to go figure something out in the mod panel and I don't feel like getting jumped for it. Thanks for outting me, genius.
Reply
#6

any time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:any time
^ ^ ^ Don't take no muck.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

52, 43 going to the locker room. Heat.
Reply
#9

Look out for the Flumper Sweep

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

End 3rd quarter, Dallas up.
Reply
#11

HEAT RULE ALL......thanks






Wade is a machine
Reply
#12

I want to say fuck you to whoever wrote that national anthem. Those high notes are a bitch.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I want to say fuck you to whoever wrote that national anthem. Those high notes are a bitch.
next time pinch yer nuts. Thanks
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)