Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You can go ahead and close that VBookie now.
#1

I want my points.

Thanks.
Reply
#2

closed
Reply
#3

No thank you. I'm rich bitch!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Pete Rose was banned from the hall for the same thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Pete Rose was banned from the hall for the same thing.


I don't expect to get more than 27% of the vote.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2008, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)