Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey admins?
#1

Can I get a bright and flashy username too? Like maybe, bright PURPLE?
Reply
#2

Our admins are the Sux0rs.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, TomFoolery, Shadrach, PurpleHaze

4 readers - none with privies.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Yeah. Just spend the points in the store. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah. Just spend the points in the store. Thanks.

I did that. I meant like down at the bottem in the UBTF. Thanks.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:I did that. I meant like down at the bottem in the UBTF. Thanks.

leeman would have to program it.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:leeman would have to program it.

sounds like a no.
Reply
#7

I think this is a men only perk.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:I did that. I meant like down at the bottem in the UBTF. Thanks.

I will give you something purple down at your bottom.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:I will give you something purple down at your bottom.

you mind if I write that down and use it later?
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:you mind if I write that down and use it later?

It is public domain for you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

BTW! These are supposed to be green!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, cLaY

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:BTW! These are supposed to be green!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, cLaY

Tomfoolery could fix this if he wasn't so busy being $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post by who
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok admins
ntype
Last Post by IOWNIT
02-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by Raiden
04-20-2006, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)