Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anybody ever drink moon shine?
#1

the corn type, not the potato type.......isn't it pretty much the same thing as ethanol?
Reply
#2

nope..
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:nope..

I got pret tore up on the stuff the sunday night.
Reply
#4

once, at a bachelor party. i fingered a stripper with a dollar bill.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:once, at a bachelor party. i fingered a stripper with a dollar bill.


Yeah, that's pretty much the same.
Reply
#6

I never drank it.Shit smells like gas.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Last Post by what?
02-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)