Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many avatars have you had ..??
#1

Not the ones on your tr00ls ...


one for me ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I dig that about you honcho!

I've had two today alone. I've been here for about two years. One of you smart guys can do the math.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:I dig that about you honcho!

I've had two today alone. I've been here for about two years. One of you smart guys can do the math.

Uhmmm 4 ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Uhmmm 4 ????

I double checked it with the Calc.exe. You're right.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

4 i'm guessing though
Reply
#6

I'm gonna guess about a dozen, not counting trolls.
Reply
#7

I think i've had 4, not counting avatars based on lost bets.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Ru$$ell has only had one

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

1

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Probably one a week.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

My favorite:

[Image: ph.jpg]

[Image: baby.jpg]

[Image: av03.jpg]

[Image: g-bread2.jpg]

[Image: ph_av01.jpg]

[Image: av.jpg]

[Image: ph2.jpg]
Reply
#12

12 or so

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#13

[Image: purplehaze_brew_box.jpg]

[Image: go-fuck-yourself.jpg]

[Image: fonkycat.gif]

[Image: P1010225.jpg]

[Image: small.jpg]
Reply
#14

aww ph I see in your selection two of my artworks. luv especiallly for the variation of the cookie monster made under weed.

kewl.

well once I dropped my snowman I did changed quite frequently. my only true av was the snowman every other isn't worthy (even if I got to admit that the av I got now is quite favorite)
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:one for me ....
There you go Leeman, make that two.
I fixed it for you.......


Attached Files
.jpg 4sale.jpg Size: 10.9 KB  Downloads: 6

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#16

bump

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

maybe 6 or so?
Reply
#18

One per nic.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

15-20 or so. My favorite outside of the old school TF one was the Richard Dawson minorthreat tribute.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:15-20 or so. My favorite outside of the old school TF one was the Richard Dawson minorthreat tribute.

Post them, damn it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-16-2006, 06:47 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2005, 12:07 AM
All NSFW avatars
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by dairyman
03-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Last Post by Velvet
09-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
08-27-2004, 05:24 AM
Last Post by Velvet
06-02-2004, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)