Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Avatars
#1

can i get a mod or admin to see why i'm not allowed to upload or link a new avatard...i thought the resize function worked?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Me too. :confused:
Reply
#3

Does anyone know when the problem will be fixed?
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:can i get a mod or admin to see why i'm not allowed to upload or link a new avatard...i thought the resize function worked?
I'll get right on this.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

Asshat Wrote:I'll get right on this.

You've got until 3 o'clock...got it?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:You've got until 3 o'clock...got it?
Hang on, let me write that down. Now, at 3, is the big hand on 12?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

ntype fixed me one
why can't you tards do what he can do??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

bump...still having problems with this?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:bump...still having problems with this?

Oddly enough I still don't wanna help.
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:Oddly enough I still don't wanna help.

its the resize function...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

I heard they had implants for that.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:its the resize function...

you may want to see a doctor about.....
Reply
#13

Bill,

Slow.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

the autoresize prolly died when i was upgrading the site ....

Will get on it .... today

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Try now ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

is my avatar moving?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

No Clay.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

i think we should bump up the size limit from 80x80 to 120x120...just too small IMO

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PurpleHaze
05-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-16-2006, 06:47 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2005, 12:07 AM
All NSFW avatars
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by dairyman
03-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Last Post by Velvet
09-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
08-27-2004, 05:24 AM
Last Post by Velvet
06-02-2004, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)