Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm already tired of posting at WTF
#1

I was gonna post there for a week to recruit memebers.

Tommy's the only fukker that reads my shit. Now that he posts here, I'm gonna cut my losses and move home.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Not really a need to recruit there since most of them are here reading this shit registered or not.unless you can do testicle implants I fear your efforts will be wasted.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I don't read any of your posts.
Reply
#4

how many WTF members could we get for one DirtE and one jar025?
Reply
#5

Tommy Wrote:I don't read any of your posts.

I've been fooled.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:how many WTF members could we get for one DirtE and one jar025?

You'd be better off droppin' the E.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Big game from Johan last night...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

I read a few, but then I forgot you had been entertaining and quit.
Reply
#9

Dirt E Wrote:I was gonna post there for a week to recruit memebers.

Tommy's the only fukker that reads my shit. Now that he posts here, I'm gonna cut my losses and move home.


whose's Tommy

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

mich, who's foot is that in your av?
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:whose's Tommy
You're better than that.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:You're better than that.


I know...I need some coffee to jump start my brain..Sorry.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:mich, who's foot is that in your av?

A fleind.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:mich, who's foot is that in your av?

Mine
Reply
#15

retsod Wrote:Mine

153 LBS?High or low?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:153 LBS?High or low?

lol. High
Reply
#17

retsod Wrote:lol. High


Hmmm...I still think I'm in the ballpark.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Hmmm...I still think I'm in the ballpark.
Depends on how big the ballpark is
Reply
#19

retsod Wrote:Depends on how big the ballpark is

No it doesn't.
Reply
#20

Tommy Wrote:No it doesn't.

You're still off then
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)