Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wooly's posting habits?
#1

Is that dude spending days with BEW now?
Reply
#2

He seems to be a night time poster here now.Maybe its a work thing.Guys fucking obsessed with my basketball knowledge so he can't stay away.Look for him to call us faggots for keeping track of him later on in this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

where's CT these days?
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:where's CT these days?

I have no idea. I got an email from suzy the other day asking about him and he has kinda disappeared off the map while in canada.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have no idea. I got an email from suzy the other day asking about him and he has kinda disappeared off the map while in canada.

tell suzy Bill will be in town at the end of june.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have no idea. I got an email from suzy the other day asking about him and he has kinda disappeared off the map while in canada.


Was he visiting Sunny?
Reply
#7

Check Sunnys vag.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

He is videotaping Bird's posting and will own him later.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

I've given up posting whilst at work.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

those 10 posts a day here must have hurt productivity.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)