Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pre NFL Draft - Division Champ Predictions
#1

Mods, please don't hide this in the football forum. I'll never find it there.

NFC
North - Bears
East - Cowboys
West - Cardinals
South - Buccaneers

AFC
North - Bengals
East - Miami
West - Chargers
South - Colts

Wild Cards
NFC
Eagles
Panthers

AFC
Patriots
Chiefs
Reply
#2

So is it gonna be Culpepper or Harrington that's gonna lead Miami to a division title next year?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

football forum hook boy!
Reply
#4

No way the cowboys win the divison.No running back.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:So is it gonna be Culpepper or Harrington that's gonna lead Miami to a division title next year?


Neither, They're gonna do it with their running game and Defense.

Coach Nick Saban is the next Parcells, Belichick(sp)
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:No way the cowboys win the divison.No running back.


MB III
Reply
#7

This is a prediction thread, cowards!
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Neither, They're gonna do it with their running game and Defense.

Coach Nick Saban is the next Parcells, Belichick(sp)
Saban is $$$, I agree, but Belichick didn't win when Bledsoe was at the helm. He needed Brady.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Mods, please don't hide this in the football forum. I'll never find it there.

NFC
North - Bears
East - Cowboys
West - Cardinals
South - Buccaneers

AFC
North - Bengals
East - Miami
West - Chargers
South - Colts

Wild Cards
NFC
Eagles
Panthers

AFC
Patriots
Chiefs


NFC
North-Bears
East- Eagles
West- Seatlle?
South- Carolina
Wildcards-Giants\Redskins

I dont care aboout the AFC.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

NFC
North - Bears
East - Cowboys
West - Seachickens
South - Panthers

AFC
North - Steelers
East - Patsies
West - Broncos
South - Colts

Wild Cards
NFC
Giants
Eagles

AFC
Bungles
Chiefs


Superbowl
Carolina over Bungles
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:MB III

Is this a will smith movie?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Detroit Lions Super Bowl champs. Thats all.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:Detroit Lions Super Bowl champs. Thats all.

Wake and bake?
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:Wake and bake?

Sad(

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

runned!
Reply
#16

No one mentioned the Jags = You all suck.
Reply
#17

There is no way the Chargers sniff the playoffs. 8-8 at best.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:There is no way the Chargers sniff the playoffs. 8-8 at best.

Tomlinson, Gates and a killer D, never hurt.
Reply
#19

Vitamin E Wrote:Tomlinson, Gates and a killer D, never hurt.

I raise you Marty Schottenheimer and a Rookie (for the most part) QB.

All in.

Good luck.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I raise you Marty Schottenheimer and a Rookie (for the most part) QB.

All in.

Good luck.


I've been runned.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)