Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The dude Cheney shot..just had a heart attack
#1

and has been rushed back to intensive care.

Nice Shootin', Tex!
Reply
#2

93X here in scrappy was playing 'Cheney's got a gun' (an aerosmith parity). NAILZ!
Reply
#3

i hope they blame it on VitaminE and he gets arrested and sent to prison where he'll get buttfucked in the pee hole.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

^^^^ not a team player
Reply
#5

Maybe this will cause Cheney to have a heart attack as well?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)