Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Update on the pager messages thing
#1

I've received 2 notices today, neither of which I'd seen the content of.....until now.

I finally received the actual message (for the first one). It only took 3 hours.

WAR excess
Reply
#2

phpBB just sayin

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Did you get mine, sugar?
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Did you get mine, sugar?

Why yes, I did. Thanks:$

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Did you get mine, sugar?


Not yet. Just Vitamin E's request for admin CP
Reply
#6

I was trying really hard to send my topless pics over the pager system. Let me know if they came through.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I was trying really hard to send my topless pics over the pager system. Let me know if they came through.


Will do
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2010, 06:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)