Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Network?
#1

What's this talk about network TV not carrying nfl games next year, forcing everyone to invest in either sunday ticket or get the NFL network?
Reply
#2

I have sunday ticket and NFL network.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have sunday ticket and NFL network.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.
Reply
#4

Only thursday and sunday night games.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Only thursday and sunday night games.

Thank you sir.
Reply
#6

Exhibit A on why the NFL is a bunch of greedy bastards. Paying for televised football is gay.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:Exhibit A on why the NFL is a bunch of greedy bastards. Paying for televised football is gay.

If your cable company is worth two shits it will be included.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:If your cable company is worth two shits it will be included.

some package bull shit. i won't be paying for it. 50 bucks for 70 some channels, no movie channels. no digital coverage.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:some package bull shit. i won't be paying for it. 50 bucks for 70 some channels, no movie channels. no digital coverage.


Direct TV has 200 channels for 35 bucks and NFL network is on it.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:Direct TV has 200 channels for 35 bucks and NFL network is on it.

Dish network has it, plus it's only 29 bucks a month and I get free local.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Dish network has it, plus it's only 29 bucks a month and I get free local.
you could also get the free to air dish for $300 startup and no monthly bills.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:you could also get the free to air dish for $300 startup and no monthly bills.

but the channel linup isn't consistant.
Reply
#13

dish's are gax and suck

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

there will be 8 games on the nfl network

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:dish's are gax and suck

I love my dish..

I will never go back to cable.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
11-21-2004, 10:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)