Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New - UJ Network Forum Rules
#1

hoover Wrote:Blah, Blah, Blah, BS, BS

Sincerely,

UJ Network Moderator Team
(turtle, suzy, the_elf, oobyeldar, seagull, dairyman, dudemac, asecretlagoon, horse, whhpssh, kayaman, tomfoolery & hoover)
...

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#2

I thought TyrionX was a mod
Reply
#3

this thread should be deleted

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

And what about APB her fuckwit husband.
Reply
#5

Whatever happened to TX? I liked that guy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

i have no clue.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:And what about APB her fuckwit husband.

she that broad what got nekkid and what not?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I think dudemac sounds like some kind of instant microwave macaroni and cheese marketed toward the young hip hop generation. anybody?

prolly
Reply
#9

SizeMatters Wrote:I think dudemac sounds like some kind of instant microwave macaroni and cheese marketed toward the young hip hop generation. anybody?

I am not the only one then. I was afraid I was alone.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:I thought TyrionX was a mod


he is UJs lone stormgater. whatever that means

prolly
Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:she that broad what got nekkid and what not?

her pooper was attractive...did i just say that?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:her pooper was attractive...did i just say that?
when it was sunburnt?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:her pooper was attractive...did i just say that?

Way to flat an ass on her. Wide and flat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Way to flat an ass on her. Wide and flat.

95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.

I would tend to agree with this assessment. That is why we have surgeons that specialize in this now.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

I was never a big fan...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.

My ass is not flat.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.
That's why I've always had the fever.
Reply
#19

Here's what I don't understand about the "new" rules. They still don't explain why half of the people who have been banned recently, have been banned. And it doesn't explain why some racist, mean, idiots are continued to be allowed to prance their ugly faces on there.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#20

SizeMatters Wrote:I think dudemac sounds like some kind of instant microwave macaroni and cheese marketed toward the young hip hop generation. anybody?

I'm having Easy-Mac for lunch. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)