Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Damn Greg....
#1

Your worring me buddy.......So who is the troll you outted?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

and I thought I was bad when I've been drinking. Wink
Reply
#3

your both pretty funny

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)