Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE.
#1

What a shit hole..The whole thing kinda sucked.. What did I miss here?
Reply
#2

You were gone?
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:You were gone?

Thanks for not noticing....BTW, hows the fish hut?
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:Thanks for not noticing....BTW, hows the fish hut?

This fish house if great. The location of the fish house is another story. Fukking weather is killin' me. 38 degrees again yesterday. We need a solid week of below zero temps to thicken the ice a bit. It's thick enough to support the fish house, but I'm not comfortable with the truck and fish-house tandem. So the fish house is on shore, just waitin'. Which sucks is, they have to be back off the lakes on 15 Feb.
Reply
#5

Yeah this record warmth is making no scense....it's supposed to hit 60 here today....
Reply
#6

Did you go to Dover Downs?
Reply
#7

quint Wrote:Did you go to Dover Downs?

No I had a three hour meeting with the state fire marshal and wanted to get home to bang my wife before the kids got home from school.
Reply
#8

Not sure what else is there besides the track, the Airforce base, the slots and the Wallmart.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)