Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Alright sports fan.. how many do you know?
#1

1. ESPN's Kenny Mayne was a backup football player with the Runnin' Rebels. Name the school.
Please choose an answer UNLV Penn State Utah State Nevada I don't know

2. Who won the 2003 Heisman Trophy?
Please choose an answer Matt Leinart Adrian Peterson Jason White Marshall Faulk I don't know

3. Which team is the leader in all-time football victories among NCAA Division I Colleges?
Please choose an answer Nebraska Notre Dame Michigan Penn State I don't know

4. What school holds the record for most consecutive years going to a post-season bowl game?
Please choose an answer Nebraska Michigan Texas Alabama I don't know

5. What college has won the most bowl games?
Please choose an answer USC Notre Dame Tennessee Alabama I don't know

6. What school has the best all-time winning percentage in bowl games?
Please choose an answer Maryland Penn State Georgia Tech Miami I don't know

7. Since 1900, what school has won the most national championships?
Please choose an answer Michigan Alabama Notre Dame Oklahoma I don't know

8. ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit starred as the quarterback at which Big Ten school?
Please choose an answer Michigan State Ohio State Michigan Northwestern I don't know

9. USC quarterback Matt Leinart has a chance to win his second Heisman Trophy this year. Who is the only player in NCAA history to have accomplished this feat?
Please choose an answer Johnny Rodgers Bo Jackson O.J. Simpson Archie Griffin I don't know

10. Goal posts were originally placed on the goal line before being moved back 10 yards to prevent injuries. What year were they moved?
Please choose an answer 1905 1927 1895 1939 I don't know

11. In college football, does a receiver need to get both feet inbounds to make a legal catch?
Please choose an answer Yes No I don't know

12. Which of the following is NOT a Heisman Trophy winner?
Please choose an answer Doug Flutie John Elway Steve Spurrier Charlie Ward I don't know

13. Julius Peppers was a two-sport star at what ACC school?
Please choose an answer North Carolina Virginia Wake Forest Florida I don't know

14. What school's football program joined the Big East in 2004?
Please choose an answer St. John's Villanova Providence UConn I don't know

15. What Big Ten football team plays their home games under a dome?
Reply
#2

Huh

And I really care ....
NOT!! ..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

1. UNLV
2. Jason White
3. Michigan
8. Ohio State
9. Archie Griffin
11. No only one foot
13. North Carolina
15. Minnesota Gophers
Reply
#4

jar025 Wrote:1. UNLV
2. Jason White
3. Michigan
8. Ohio State
9. Archie Griffin
11. No only one foot
13. North Carolina
15. Minnesota Gophers

12... spurrier if I remember right

14. Uconn?
Reply
#5

12 is Elway.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. ESPN's Kenny Mayne was a backup football player with the Runnin' Rebels. Name the school.
Please choose an answer UNLV Penn State Utah State Nevada I don't know

2. Who won the 2003 Heisman Trophy?
Please choose an answer Matt Leinart Adrian Peterson Jason White Marshall Faulk I don't know

3. Which team is the leader in all-time football victories among NCAA Division I Colleges?
Please choose an answer Nebraska Notre Dame Michigan Penn State I don't know

4. What school holds the record for most consecutive years going to a post-season bowl game?
Please choose an answer Nebraska Michigan Texas Alabama I don't know

5. What college has won the most bowl games?
Please choose an answer USC Notre Dame Tennessee Alabama I don't know

6. What school has the best all-time winning percentage in bowl games?
Please choose an answer Maryland Penn State Georgia Tech Miami I don't know

7. Since 1900, what school has won the most national championships?
Please choose an answer Michigan Alabama Notre Dame Oklahoma I don't know

8. ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit starred as the quarterback at which Big Ten school?
Please choose an answer Michigan State Ohio State Michigan Northwestern I don't know

9. USC quarterback Matt Leinart has a chance to win his second Heisman Trophy this year. Who is the only player in NCAA history to have accomplished this feat?
Please choose an answer Johnny Rodgers Bo Jackson O.J. Simpson Archie Griffin I don't know

10. Goal posts were originally placed on the goal line before being moved back 10 yards to prevent injuries. What year were they moved?
Please choose an answer 1905 1927 1895 1939 I don't know

11. In college football, does a receiver need to get both feet inbounds to make a legal catch?
Please choose an answer Yes No I don't know

12. Which of the following is NOT a Heisman Trophy winner?
Please choose an answer Doug Flutie John Elway Steve Spurrier Charlie Ward I don't know

13. Julius Peppers was a two-sport star at what ACC school?
Please choose an answer North Carolina Virginia Wake Forest Florida I don't know

14. What school's football program joined the Big East in 2004?
Please choose an answer St. John's Villanova Providence UConn I don't know

15. What Big Ten football team plays their home games under a dome?

....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

mich... did you guess at those?

White won the 2003 heisman
Reply
#8

Correction on mine:
I don't know 3
I think 4. Michigan
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:mich... did you guess at those?

White won the 2003 heisman


Of course I did.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Huh

And I really care ....
NOT!! ..

me and me monkey minions want to say :

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...10th, 11th,...49th,50th...100th...120th...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)