07-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Alright bird...
07-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Did I say it was great?
I'm not the guy who blindly followed someone for 8 years.
I'm not the guy who blindly followed someone for 8 years.
See You In Toledo
07-21-2010, 08:22 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Did I say it was great?
I'm not the guy who blindly followed someone for 8 years.
Tell me why its bad then.
07-21-2010, 08:45 PM
8 I'm on eternal hold so I read the article.Did you just read the title?The main point of the article is how Obama is trying to do financial reform that depends on government regulation and how that is unpopular because of the anti-government sentiment out there.Its not really a super negative article about Obama or financial reform just the strange juxtaposition he's in with the tea parties attitude of the government can't do anything right so how are they going to reform anything.
So what was bad about this that I was supposed to pick up on?
Also do you realize there would be no reform attempted at all if the GOP was in charge?Is that what you want?Business as usual?
So what was bad about this that I was supposed to pick up on?
Also do you realize there would be no reform attempted at all if the GOP was in charge?Is that what you want?Business as usual?
See You In Toledo
07-21-2010, 09:02 PM
![[Image: 500x_0722_obamafinreg.jpg]](http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/7/2010/07/500x_0722_obamafinreg.jpg)
I never realized it for some reason despite being in the tank for him that Obama is left handed like me.Left handed and black.A winning combination.
See You In Toledo
07-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Chalk this thread up to:8 fails to read at higher then 4th grade level again.
Anywho, my friend had a terrible weekend.
Friday he goes to a birthday party and leaves the bar at 10:30 to go home because he works saturdays.He gets caught up in one of those mobile DUI checkpoints at 11 and gets arrested a mile from his house.The cops take blood right then and there and then drive him home.He's going to lose his license for a year and probably get fired.
Sunday we have a softball game.2nd inning same guy hits a chopper to short with a person on first.They try to turn a double play and the shortstop beans my friend in the head right above his eye.He sucks it up and keeps playing.4th inning he's in left and they hit a shallow fly ball that he tries to dive for and catch.Breaks his hand and tears the ligaments off the bone.Needs surgery.
Yesterday was his birthday.
Anywho, my friend had a terrible weekend.
Friday he goes to a birthday party and leaves the bar at 10:30 to go home because he works saturdays.He gets caught up in one of those mobile DUI checkpoints at 11 and gets arrested a mile from his house.The cops take blood right then and there and then drive him home.He's going to lose his license for a year and probably get fired.
Sunday we have a softball game.2nd inning same guy hits a chopper to short with a person on first.They try to turn a double play and the shortstop beans my friend in the head right above his eye.He sucks it up and keeps playing.4th inning he's in left and they hit a shallow fly ball that he tries to dive for and catch.Breaks his hand and tears the ligaments off the bone.Needs surgery.
Yesterday was his birthday.
See You In Toledo
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
I didn't read the article. I wanted you to spoon feed me how I was sposed to feel.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

