Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have some new neighbors....
#1

and I really cann't wait till summer, where I live the houses are split up to some good size lots. some are three acres some are six, etc....anyway the old dood across the street sold his place at auction the other month and the new people just moved in and the lady is smokin hot...would it be wrong to throw a bbq just to check her out in a bathing suite?
Reply
#2

no..

but you won't post pics so why should we give a fuck
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:no..

but you won't post pics so why should we give a fuck

you're right but I will PM them to everybody but 8.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:...just to check her out in a bathing suite?
You guys sound pretty sophisticated. We just call them "bathrooms" up here...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:you're right but I will PM them to everybody but 8.


yeah.. sure you will bill
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:You guys sound pretty sophisticated. We just call them "bathrooms" up here...


forget the "e"

well I'm hoping she shows up in a bikini but I won't hold my breath.
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:You guys sound pretty sophisticated. We just call them "bathrooms" up here...

around here those are "bating suites", you first get hit down with baseball bats, then you finish hanged on the wall with chains and you got tortured.

at the end you are happy

err.

or maybe it's the piece of clothing that comes around womens when they want to be nekkid but can't because there are people around so
Reply
#8

break into the house, put camera in bathroom and bed room, video tape her neekid and post so all of us can see if you're lying or not.
that reminds me about a guy i used to landscape with. whenever we were out triming bushes we'd glance in the windows of the house or apartments we were at. the only way this guy would tell you to look in a certain window was if the bitch was dog ugly and if she was good looking he would even say a word. fucker made me fall for it multiple times.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Annoying Neighbors
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by SporK
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Last Post by Jdub
05-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
09-29-2004, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)