Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my neighbors ass
#1

[Image: bb.jpg]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

did you poked it ?
Reply
#3

No I didn't poke it. But my wife couldn't keep her hands off of it.

[Image: kandb.jpg]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

I'll be honest here...


Your wife has some strange facial features
Reply
#5

Some people just wear too much makeup. :S

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

That thing is huge!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

i think i just saw god
Reply
#8

Since when did your wife join the icp?
Reply
#9

So that is one big pooper.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:So that is one big pooper.

[Image: 43892907_2f79662822_o.jpg]

:loool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Annoying Neighbors
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by SporK
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
01-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Jdub
05-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
09-29-2004, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)