Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone catch the V.S. fashion show last night?
#1

I heard it was $$$ but I missed it.
Reply
#2

I totally meant to watch it, but forgot and watched SVU instead ><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Tyra Banks has a huge ass now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Tyra Banks has a huge ass now.

she never did anything for me.
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:I totally meant to watch it, but forgot and watched SVU instead ><

I was gonna call you a homo but then I realized I was hanging curtains at the time when it came on....><
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Tyra Banks has a huge ass now.
She did have a bit of a belly...for a supermodel at least.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:She did have a bit of a belly...for a supermodel at least.

Everything she had on covered her ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I was gonna call you a homo but then I realized I was hanging curtains at the time when it came on....><
Dude, Mariska Hargitay and that new detective are pretty freakin cute.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Tyra's 5 head makes her oogly.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:I was gonna call you a homo but then I realized I was hanging curtains at the time when it came on....><
[Image: pot-kettle.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

Jdub Wrote:[Image: pot-kettle.jpg]

you too huh?

here's a site for ya.

http://www.who2.com/victoriassecret.html
Reply
#12

of the current VS lineup Alessandra Ambrosio is top on my list.

[Image: alles1.jpg]


[Image: alles2.jpg]
Reply
#13

who's this years cover girl? she's smokin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:who's this years cover girl? she's smokin'

I don't know I'm too busy cleaning up from when my cock convulsed from looking at Alessandra.
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:I don't know I'm too busy cleaning up from when my cock convulsed from looking at Alessandra.

I just pull my pants up and let it drip down my sack.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:I just pull my pants up and let it drip down my sack.

I used to do that but then the spunk dries like concrete incasing my ball hair and makes like a wind chime when the wind blows
Reply
#17

I watched the chic president show. it was a rerun. Oh, and I did 5th grade geometry.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I watched the chic president show. it was a rerun. Oh, and I did 5th grade geometry.

I am not familar with this television show. Please provide details.

I'm pretty sure is still wasn't as good as hot chicks parading around in skimpy bra's and panties.
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:I am not familar with this television show. Please provide details.

I'm pretty sure is still wasn't as good as hot chicks parading around in skimpy bra's and panties.
You can't be serious.

[Image: kabc_051705_davis.jpg]
Reply
#20

I watched parts of the fashion show. It is a waste. I told my wife they need an ass cam for the whole show.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)