11-17-2005, 07:50 PM
One day, JANE met TARZAN in the jungle. She was very attracted to him
and
during her questions about his life she asked him how he engaged to
have
sex.
"What's that?" he asked.
She explained to him what sex was and he said,
"Oh, I use a hole in the trunk of a tree."
Horrified, she said, " Tarzan, you have it all wrong but I will show
you how
to do it properly." She took off her clothes, lay down on the ground
and
spread her legs. "Here," she said, "you must put it in here."
Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer and then gave her an
almighty
kick in the crotch. Jane rolled around in agony. Eventually she
managed to
gasp,
"What the hell did you do that for?"
"Just checking for bees," said Tarzan
><
and
during her questions about his life she asked him how he engaged to
have
sex.
"What's that?" he asked.
She explained to him what sex was and he said,
"Oh, I use a hole in the trunk of a tree."
Horrified, she said, " Tarzan, you have it all wrong but I will show
you how
to do it properly." She took off her clothes, lay down on the ground
and
spread her legs. "Here," she said, "you must put it in here."
Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer and then gave her an
almighty
kick in the crotch. Jane rolled around in agony. Eventually she
managed to
gasp,
"What the hell did you do that for?"
"Just checking for bees," said Tarzan
><
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

