Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jane Fonda finally admits on 60 Minutes
#1

actress defended her trip to Vietnam in 1972, which won her the nickname "Hanoi Jane." But she said her visit to a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun site used to shoot down U.S. pilots was a "betrayal" of the U.S. military.

Does she have a movie coming out ? Bitch

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#2

My dad still can't stand her or Cassius Clay.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

She'd be better off sucking CockDigger's flat space and dying on his fumes.

Still - I would have blown dick milk on her in the "Barbarella" period.

[Image: barbarella_biggun.jpg]
Reply
#4

She was hot for such a communist whore.
Reply
#5

she should still be paying for what she had done
Reply
#6

She has a movie with J-Lo, Monster in Law. Actually looks like a good date flick, but between the two of them I don't know who I would kill first.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:She has a movie with J-Lo, Monster in Law. Actually looks like a good date flick, but between the two of them I don't know who I would kill first.

word on the streets is J-Lo prefers anal, she also likes to lick the spoon post stirring, if you know what I'm sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

"Word on the street"?

Clays Jerking Circle?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:"Word on the street"?

Clays Jerking Circle?

just tryin to sound "street smart" like i've been around the block, no what i'm sayin?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:word on the streets is J-Lo prefers anal, she also likes to lick the spoon post stirring, if you know what I'm sayin'
are you sayin' you are a gay flute player who sits first chair in the anal fisting section?


if not, then i don't get it.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#11

Someone post a Mariah Carey pic in this thread quick!
Reply
#12

[Image: c6_jpg.jpg]
Reply
#13

[Image: 3486591.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

none of you shitstains were around when "hanoi jane" was doin her thang
so you don't know shit, and are talkin out of your collective ass
best advice: STFU, all you ignorant self-righteeous bastards

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:none of you shitstains were around when "hanoi jane" was doin her thang
so you don't know shit, and are talkin out of your collective ass
best advice: STFU, all you ignorant self-righteeous bastards

NO. :d
Reply
#16

Beaucephus Wrote:NO. :d
2nd

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

ok

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Last Post by Sunny
12-22-2007, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)