Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where'd Beaucephus go?
#1

Is he banned?
Reply
#2

i banned his ass

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Is Beau still banned?
Reply
#4

Can I be banned?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#5

I once asked to delete my account but I needed Clay's junk pic too for that (ask banana for the details)
Reply
#6

Jdub Wrote:Can I be banned?


no, we need your passwords first

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:no, we need your passwords first
Come on, what do I have to do, call lee a fucking queer swede??

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#8

go for it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jdub
07-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Beaucephus
ClamDigger
Last Post by snarg
06-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Beaucephus
VitaminE
Last Post by VitaminE
02-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
08-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
07-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Last Post by unleashed
05-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Last Post by fuzzynuggetz
05-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Beaucephus baby pic
bobbythong
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
03-26-2004, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)