Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beaucephus
#1

Thanks for the new Avatar, 69 Mets rocked.

Does this mean I have been accepted by the "in crowd".
Reply
#2

you asked for a "cleon" av so i gave you one
i didn't like the other one
first, there is no "in" crowd
second, if there were, you would not be accepted

sin
not beau

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

which crowd am i in then, I want to be accepted, I need some direction in my life, appears all the other members live vicariously through this forum
Reply
#4

from your title, i guess you are in bobo's crowd
get in line, leave the astroglide at home

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

astroglide is for faggots, KY is where it's at.
Reply
#6

ClamDigger Wrote:astroglide is for faggots, KY is where it's at.

bingo!!!!
bobo told me he got you the bulk discount
Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jdub
07-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Beaucephus
VitaminE
Last Post by VitaminE
02-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
08-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
07-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Last Post by unleashed
05-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Last Post by fuzzynuggetz
05-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Beaucephus baby pic
bobbythong
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
03-26-2004, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)