Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gawd I love Basketball Season
#1

but its tearing me and Bird33's relationship apart.

i think we need counseling.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

He's an angry dood.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Im so mad.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:but its tearing me and Bird33's relationship apart.

i think we need counseling.

Dont worry I like my bitches stupid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Dont worry I like my bitches stupid.

:broken:



















































RACK!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Wolvies stomped the Lakers. Fuck Kobe.
Reply
#7

Kobe's going for an MVP year no matter what his teams record is.Im the type of guy who forgets about rape if you win the MVP.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Kobe's going for an MVP year no matter what his teams record is.Im the type of guy who forgets about rape if you win the MVP.

he didn't rape that girl, just stuck it in the wrong hole.

they make the playoffs he's MVP, which in the weak west is very likely.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:he didn't rape that girl, just stuck it in the wrong hole.

I dont call that rape more like an early christmas present.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Wolvies stomped the Lakers. Fuck Kobe.

you can take kobe ( i hear he like anal)...i'll take Vanessa.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)