Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"poem"
#1

I was feeling some kind of weight
I was feeling some kind of urgency
damn It's time to take a dump
Reply
#2

Sweet!:mellow:
What makes you think that I been banned????
Reply
#3

Leemans_boss Wrote:Sweet!:mellow:
What makes you think that I been banned????

don't you think (update there are little doggies on the toilet paper at work, funny).

banned ?; That's EXACTLY why they didn't wanted to give me the control of the DNS a few times ago, they were like

"ok you're cool and stuff but your idea to ban *hall that braindead dudes who merit them and punish severely the other majority seem a little bit frightening coming from you; ok we're evil hackers but you are are way too evil".

Then I continued with some crazy laugh "a la" dr. Evil "bwhahahah you'll regret that the day I'll be the master of the 5 elements and 3 dimensions you'll live an eternity of pain sucked down by a black hole".

uhm.

I feel the stamina today.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:don't you think (update there are little doggies on the toilet paper at work, funny).

banned ?; That's EXACTLY why they didn't wanted to give me the control of the DNS a few times ago, they were like

"ok you're cool and stuff but your idea to ban *hall that braindead dudes who merit them and punish severely the other majority seem a little bit frightening coming from you; ok we're evil hackers but you are are way too evil".

Then I continued with some crazy laugh "a la" dr. Evil "bwhahahah you'll regret that the day I'll be the master of the 5 elements and 3 dimensions you'll live an eternity of pain sucked down by a black hole".

uhm.

I feel the stamina today.
'


[SIZE="7"]?[/SIZE] I can hear that nothing has changed in your brain....:outass:
Reply
#5

Leemans_boss Wrote:'


[SIZE="7"]?[/SIZE] I can hear that nothing has changed in your brain....:outass:

In yours too.

btw I'm relocating some neurons, ya know as usual you need more room for stuff , others want to have a better sight, there are promotions "ok you were the anal neurone, now because you have made a good job you have the right to have an assistant for the really stincky jobs."
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:In yours too.

btw I'm relocating some neurons, ya know as usual you need more room for stuff , others want to have a better sight, there are promotions "ok you were the anal neurone, now because you have made a good job you have the right to have an assistant for the really stincky jobs."


Like I said....:roll:
Reply
#7

Leemans_boss Wrote:Like I said....:roll:

critics are easy.

what are you briging on the table ?
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:critics are easy.

what are you briging on the table ?


My love for you!!!:bew:
Reply
#9

Leemans_boss Wrote:My love for you!!!:bew:

:bew:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
08-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Poem
ntype
Last Post by ntype
07-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2005, 01:42 AM
Last Post by Velvet
12-15-2004, 02:28 AM
The Apple Poem
leucetios
Last Post by VitaminE
09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-02-2004, 10:21 PM
A poem for Lee
TyrionXavier
Last Post by TyrionXavier
08-23-2004, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)