Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Apple Poem
#1

When I was in college I took a Creative Writing Poetry class. There was a poem in one of the books as an example of a "concrete form" poem. It stuck in my head (there's not much to it) and every time I read apple's name I think of this damned poem :angry:


[Image: doehl.gif]
Reply
#2

Side bar: do you people think this counts as poetry?
Reply
#3

ITs a shape poem. We did those in...grade 3 probably. It looks to me like all this says is "apfel" and "wurm" but maybe I need glasses.

I suppose its poetry in the way that its words in the form of art. But as for the actual words themelves, its not poetry.
Reply
#4

All it does say is Apfel and Wurm. The joke is the Wurm is in the Apfel :S

I didn't say it was good, I said your name reminds me of it
Reply
#5

as a published poet, i say it is a poem

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

maybe it in some fukked up foreign tougne(sp). Leeman!!!!! Help!?!?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by Pickle
11-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by who
02-28-2007, 04:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)