Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You Heard It Here First: Johnny Clay
#1

The high school I graduated from has this kid named Johnny Clay who is a RB on their football team. He's an All-American, and people are saying he's already the number 1 halfback recruit in the nation as a Junior.

Dude is 6'2", 230 lbs, and has a 40 time of 4.3. He also plays linebacker, and many scouts compare him to Lavar Arrington (who was also a stud RB in high school).


Video Clip

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

where is he heading??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

that's groovy.

I remember when Onterrio Smif was the local high school football hero.

Where is he now? Smoking a blunt somewhere.
Reply
#4

Charlie Garner went to my high school.
I admit, I didn't remember his name and I have no idea what team he played for. I had to ask somebody.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

Kelly Barstow went to my High School
Reply
#6

I played against Kenny Williams many times. He's the next Theo

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

i live in the hometown of the greatest running back of all time.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:i live in the hometown of the greatest running back of all time.


Andrew Rigdely?
Reply
#9

Barry Sanders was from there?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Lorena Bobbitt went to my high school.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:Barry Sanders was from there?

Born: July 16, 1968 in Wichita, Kansas

http://www.sportingnews.com/archives/sanders/

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:Born: July 16, 1968 in Wichita, Kansas

http://www.sportingnews.com/archives/sanders/

Do you party in front of his boyhood home?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

I went to high school with brandon stokley..

top that!
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:Do you party in front of his boyhood home?

Nope, his parents still live there. His dad is a mechanic who still works every day too. They're cool people, everyone here respects the family. Most people who live here have met if not Barry, someone in their family.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

My home town is about 15 miles from where Curtis Enis went to high school.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:I went to high school with brandon stokley..

top that!


Kenny Williams > Brandon Stokley

Williams has a ring.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:Nope, his parents still live there. His dad is a mechanic who still works every day too. They're cool people, everyone here respects the family. Most people who live here have met if not Barry, someone in their family.

I still say he should make a comeback. He'd have more yards than Kevin Jones this year if he did.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

He will make a fine addition at Tailback U. Has Reggie Bush called to pass him the torch yet?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:Kenny Williams > Brandon Stokley

Williams has a ring.


I played against Kevin Faulk

4 rings > how ever many rings kenny williams has
Reply
#20

Michman Wrote:Kenny Williams > Brandon Stokley

Williams has a ring.

phil villapiano, raidahs
fucking animal

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)