Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I spent yesterday in jail....
#1

did ya'll miss me?
Reply
#2

Gay for the stay?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:Gay for the stay?

uh....no. I was just in a holding cell by myself for a little while.
Reply
#4

Details?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Details?

On how I got there or how it was while I was there.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:On how I got there or how it was while I was there.

Bill was gone? Confusedcratch:

Both.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:On how I got there or how it was while I was there.
The whole, long, drawn out story.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

How I got there:

Wednesday after work I'm cruising home and Mrs Bill calls to tell me I need to stop and pic up milk for the kid. So I hit the store on my way....I'm pulling into the parking lot, starting to pull into a parking spot when a car come inches from hitting my drivers side door....this may not seem like much but from the angle the dood came it was way strange....either way he starts to back up and I jump outta the car when this chick jumps outta his passenger side and take off running strait at me...she's banged up, shirt's torn, crying and has the look of total terror on her face...the dood driving is now blocked in by another car...I try and consol the chick to find out what the fuck is going on...but as soon as the dood rams the truck I've got a pretty good idea..long story short, me and another dood drag the pos out of the car through the window and "subdued" him....if you get my meaning...charges were dismissed on me and my new buddy matt for one reason alone....I don't know where It came from or what made me say it. but I told the dood this was a citizens arrest....end of story...
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:How I got there:
<snip>
...dood drag the pos out of the car through the window and "subdued" him....if you get my meaning...charges were dismissed on me and my new buddy matt for one reason alone....I don't know where It came from or what made me say it. but I told the dood this was a citizens arrest....end of story...

you are one of the dudes living in Texas right ?
Reply
#10

I'll be notified of the court date on when I'll have to go and testify...but that's about it.
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:you are one of the dudes living in Texas right ?

no.
Reply
#12

hello
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:....I don't know where It came from or what made me say it. but I told the dood this was a citizens arrest....end of story...

[Image: wallys_McCoy%20barn.JPG]
Reply
#14

Well done, dude. Seriously.

You're my hero and stuff.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

so what was the deal with the chick? was she kidnapped or just beaten by her b/f? And who remembered that you said it was a citizens arrest?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Did you fuck her?
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:so what was the deal with the chick? was she kidnapped or just beaten by her b/f? And who remembered that you said it was a citizens arrest?

I wasn't ever told for sure....but me and my new buddy Matt got it figured it was a rape/kidnap...They said that 8 bystanders confirmed my account and that 5 of those heard me tell the dood it was a citizens arrest....it was a busy quickmart..
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:I wasn't ever told for sure....but me and my new buddy Matt got it figured it was a rape/kidnap...They said that 8 bystanders confirmed my account and that 5 of those heard me tell the dood it was a citizens arrest....it was a busy quickmart..


Nice work..seriously.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:Nice work..seriously.

It took like 5 hours for the edrenilyn (sp?) to wear off...
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:but me and my new buddy Matt

Were you giving out handys in the park?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)