Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What a waste of talent....
#1

Bill, cLaY+, CT280+, Fairiedust, Mech, Shadrach, Sneezy*, TomFoolery, VitaminE+

you people should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply
#2

I am.
Reply
#3

Bill..

you shouldn't post who is invisible.


S;up sneezy
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Bill..

you shouldn't post who is invisible.

S;up sneezy

I just saw that and laughed!

Someone make 8 an admin, NOW!!!
Reply
#5

Damn me for posting in a hurry.
Reply
#6

Why is the sneez on invisy anyway?
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:Why is the sneez on invisy anyway?

There ya go, blame the victim!
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:There ya go, blame the victim!

Well I didn't know if the sneez was hiding from a crazed e-stalker or something....
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:Well I didn't know if the sneez was hiding from a crazed e-stalker or something....

Look at the UBTF list in your first post. That shit looks like a police line-up of stalkers.
Reply
#10

How come there's not a plus by my name?
Reply
#11

Is Paddy a guy or a girl?
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:Is Paddy a guy or a girl?

he's a chick.
Reply
#13

i plead pregnancy...and excessive amounts of work...keeping me from my true calling of giving you a debatable subject on a daily basis

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:Look at the UBTF list in your first post. That shit looks like a police line-up of stalkers.

So who is the sneez stalkin then...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
04-14-2005, 06:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)